- Statement of Work documents are prepared for significant projects.
- Work can be performed at our offices or - with a 4 hour minimum - at the client's site.
- All source code developed during the project becomes the property of the client.
- Software copyrighted by us and used in the project is provided in source code format. The client is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use copyrighted software in its unmodified, original delivery format.
- Upon project completion, system level documentation is provided suitable for use by maintenance programmers.
Billing and Invoicing
- Vashon Software is an established Washington corporation.
- All taxes and necessary IRS forms are handled by Vashon Software. Clients are only responsible for filing a year-end Form 1099 with the IRS.
- Purchase orders are required for all work estimates which exceed $5,000.
- Invoices are prepared monthly for actual work hours performed.